DAG VAN DE:
>> IN OPBOUW <<
Dia Internacional dos Museus
(International Museum Day). The International Council of Museums (ICOM) established International Museum Day in 1977 to encourage public awareness of the role of museums in the development of society.
“Museums are an important means of cultural exchange, enrichment of cultures and development of mutual understanding, cooperation and peace among peoples”.
Theme for 2013:
“Museums (Memory + Creativity) = Social Change”
- Informal education structures. Museums educate in a recreational way; they are places of initiation without obligation that foster knowledge through continually renewed means.
- A social space rooted in its territory. Museums play a role in the identity and dynamism of their territory. Through their action, they contribute to promote the past of their territory and build its future.
- An intergenerational link. Museums keep the relationship between a community and its history alive. They are spaces for dialogue between generations.
- Displaying heritage in a modern way. Museums have quickly been able to seize the communication and mediation opportunities offered by new media and have broken away from the old-fashion image they once had.
- Innovative practices for a better conservation. Conservation devices are improving and the museum is becoming a real laboratory where work techniques continue to evolve.
|História dos Museus
||Ibram realiza atividades diversificadas para celebrar o Dia Internacional dos Museus
Dia das Raças Indígenas da América
(Day of Indigenous American Races) On this day, attention is paid to the indigenous people on the American continent. Brazilian Indian tribes are among others: Kuikuro, Tupi (Asurini, Guarani, Araweté), Kayapó, Panará, Krahô, Xerente, Xavante, Kaingang, Timbira, Bororo, Kayabi, Terena, Desana, Tupinambá, Kaxinawa, Tukano, Yanomami, Trumai, Andirá, Tapajós, Kaapor, Tiryó, Wanana, Karipuna, Omaguá.
Dia do Vidraceiro/ Dia do Vidreiro
(Glazier). There is another ‘Dia do Vidreiro’ on 10 August.
Dia Nacional do Combate à Exploração Sexual das Crianças e dos Adolescentes
(Combat against Sexual Abuse of Children and Adolescents)
Dia Nacional do Petroquímico
Dia Nacional da Luta Antimanicomial
(Combat against Mental Diseases). Attention is paid to tens of thousands of people with mental diseaes in Brazil who are forced to remain in closed establishments.
COMBAT AGAINST MENTAL DISEASES
|18 de Maio dia Nacional da LUTA ANTIMANICOMIAL
||Dia 18 de Maio – O dia da luta antimanicomial
|Ver TV – Luta Antimanicomial na TV (parte 01)
||Ver TV – Luta Antimanicomial na TV (parte 02)
Dia da Girafa
Death of writer and playwright Alfredo Dias Gomes
Death of painter Jorge Guinle Filho
Foundation of Partido Democrático Trabalhista (PDT; Democratic Workers’ Party) by Leonel Brizola.
‘Graf Zeppelin’ airship departed to Brazil
Cockfights prohibited by President Jânio Quadros
Murder of Machiki Suzukawa, Japanese consul in Belém (PA)
By Adriano Antoine Robbesom